Quote Originally Posted by Hammer Sandwich View Post
I'm still a noob to the game, and I've gotten a lot of paitence, and good advice from this forum and the other one.
Personally, I aint the sharpest tool in the shed. However, I somehow do not mind helping the cognitively challanged. Probably because I are one. Why else would I have spent 15 years teaching in Special Education??? There is a new breed of gun users who want everything instantly and without effort. You may never see them as producing the types of threads the Bob and Sean are, but, I still see them as valuable.

So I invite you, Hammer, and anyone else who is following this pissy thread to sent those stepping on their big dicks to PM me and I will be happy to help them out as best I can. Save you the frustration, and maybe lower the blood pressure of many "members." I generally check in and read old threads between 4:00 and 7:00 AM forum time.

As for you Pharaoh007 I will send you a PM and hopefully we have not lost you as a "junior" and you know how forums function, I am still trying to figure it out................................