Quote Originally Posted by Poor-man Plinker View Post
everybody has been very helpful here and at the store. However, it is news to me that valve changes make little difference except in .22 with a barrel over 24 in. I quess I do not mean to be lazy. I am still working my way through all the posts on this site since I joined. I find a lot of information on the internet that is later disputed.... So?

I have been collecting and then attempting to authenticate data from the internet and other sources for 2 years. I imagine poor Pharoah has just started his research. Perhaps when we have as many years and practical experiences as you guys we can help others. For now we can barely wipe our own a holes, never mind lube a pistol.

Please forgive us our tresspasses, Well forgive me anyway, even if Pharoah has a off-beat sense of humor. So do I, I am afraid
The thing is you DO your research and ask for clarification once you have an idea of what you're talking about.

It's like asking how to tune a '69 Chevelle without knowing what a carburator is or does. When you tell me I need to change the jetting I'll be puzzled and will only have more questions.