As most of you realize, I had a Cardiac Arrest 4 years ago and was dead for 10 minutes.... My wife and our neighbours revived me with a portable Defibrillator we just happened to have for our Motel.... It was an electrical failure in the heart and no damage was done, but I was fitted with a Pacemaker-Defibrillator just in case.... Fortunately, it has done nothing since but monitor me.... My Cardiologist says I'm boring, which is a good thing....

I just realized that my second life working on airguns is now nearly longer than my first one, which started when I retired in the Fall of 2007.... During the last 4 years I have had the pleasure of working on some very interesting projects, including the Millennium Pumper and developing Bob's Boattails.... I completed the Hayabusa PCP project, although there is still much testing and development to do, and this Winter I have embarked on my first true Custom project, the Monocoque PCP....

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support and interest.... I hope to have many more healthy years to continue to learn and hopefully add to the body of knowledge of our sport.... I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and yours the very best for a Happy New Year....

Bob