Made up a mount for the Scope Rail to hold it for machining to cut the radius on the bottom and put in 40 MOA of angle.... This was a time consuming and nerve-wracking job.... Here is the results....

You will notice that the height of the lower portion of the rail is less at the front (left) than at the back.... The difference in the 6" long rail is just under 0.070" which works out to 40 MOA and should put me pretty close to the optical center of the scope at 200 yards.... I had to add one more mounting screw at the back....

I machined the taper into the bottom using a 1-1/4" diameter carbide router bit I got from China for less than $15 including postage.... It cuts very smoothly, and the radius fits the tube perfectly.... Setting the scope rail up so that I could machine it was tricky, though.... I had to bolt it to a backing strip of aluminum (1 x 1.5") with screws in 2 of the 3 holes and move the screws along so that I could machine the entire length.... I was JUST able to manage it without having to move the jig in the milling attachment....

Bob