Correct- S&A only sells to people in Canada.

Why? Excess paperwork for things being exported (i.e. the documentation required for items being imported in the other country), less than secure payments sometimes, if there's a problem with something, the solution is also far more costly in time and materials to resolve, and finally... if just flogging things everywhere, it would tend to bring the overall service quality level down- if we spend too much time packaging small items and doing 3 times the paperwork to ship such things, something else (i.e. orders to people in Canada) will suffer- which is just a poor way to do things in my view.

Not all business is necessarily worthwhile- so I stick to things we can do well, not just "anything" that comes up. This seems to be a bit of a mind-bender for some people, including manufacturers (many of which don't seem to understand my concept of requiring access to service parts in order to keep customers up and running if something goes wrong)- the idea of "do it right, or don't do it at all" seems to be lost or forgotten about sometimes.