Much like the Chinese airguns, optics are all made by the same "corporate group" in a small conglomeration of buildings next to one another in China. The scopes, with different levels of features or "gimmicks" are sold by numerous companies; CenterPoint, Leapers, NcStar, lower-end Bushnell and Tasco, and probably 10 other companies (i.e. maybe Konus)- so what you are getting when you purchase from a different seller is potentially slightly different "features", quality and support. So, for example, the Bushnell and CenterPoint products have in-Canada support (warranty and such) by either the company itself (i.e. Bushnell) or a dedicated representative (Crosman/CenterPoint) whereas the others- i.e. Leapers or NcStar, are supported only by the specific store you bought it from. In my case, I have done this with NcStar products and have gone -at and -away from Leapers a couple times (they are difficult to get along with and begrudgingly deal with warranty issues from what people have experienced). Bushnell defects are quite low, CenterPoints defects reasonably low, the others are a total crap-shoot. As an example I had to experiment quite significantly over time with NcStar to figure out what was "good" vs. what was "crap" and stopped selling the crap. To take on another Chinese line would also also be the same thing, so I may only expand on the CenterPoint products and go back to Bushnell/Tasco in the future. Something else to note; the Chinese don't throw anything away, so alot of "seconds" get sold as copies/clones, sometimes with the original company that contracted to have the items built still on them- i.e. counterfeit Bushnells, Leapers, whatever- so purchasing scopes from Hong Kong vendors is even more a crap-shoot.

Anyways, enough about the "scope world"- I'm just glad you got what works for you and it should hold up. If it doesn't there is full warranty support behind it from Crosman/CenterPoint. Same thing with Maurice- if your rifle is still under its warranty period- you could get that scope exchanged through CenterPoint.