Hello there, I am very new to the forum. For the past few weeks I have been reading post after post. I finished going over the ar2028a I got from Eric. It has turned out to be an excellent gun. It has far exceeded my expectations in all respects since it landed on my door step. I Milled slots in the valve to get it to breathe better. I got rid of the screen,felt and tube inside but maintained the piercing pin. I am running it on hpa but would like to be able to use co2 in a pinch as tank refills aren't just around the corner. I polished the insides up including the trigger assembly. Counter bored the valve and breech to provide a nice nest for the poly tube. It worked fantastic. I refaced the barrel 11deg and machined up a brass piece and recrowned the barrel using relief valve burnishing paste. Made it a lot more accurate out at 40the yards (I the furthest I can shoot at home) I added a utg 6" Bipod and am using a borrowed (possibly a gift!) Batsman 6-24 scope. Its a lot of scope but I don't get around well so be able to see my groupings close up is great! I wouldn't have been able to do this without your guys help. All the time that has been put into assembling the information is much appreciates. Thank-you. I would not have know where to start or what to do without the information.
I should move back to the subject of the title. I would like to make a qb78d into a bullpup. They are selling bullpup pellet guns in Canada and they are legal, I was on the ramp website but still couldn't figure out what's legal or not. It is not going to be a copy or replica of any sort. The overall length I was looking at was close to 31"with 16" from trigger to rear of stock. With all the models now being sold in Canada and there differences I can't come up with what there doing as to be legal versus what I want to do. I don't want to step in a pile of @%@@ on this so there is no point in starting anything until I am sure it is legal. It will be a 495fps or under and just for my personal use. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated. I apologize if there are some crammed issues with this post. My computer is down and out ans if I go back and try to correct things from my phone I risk a worse mess or losing the post entirely. Its happened to many names times! Thanks. Jeff