I should have posted an update earlier, but work is insanely busy right now and I haven't had too much "me time" lately (I'm only home on weekends... ) , but I did manage to do a couple improvements on the gun.

First thing I did was install a P-rod trigger group that I purchased from Eric which, IMO, should come standard on ALL 22xx/13xx guns right from the factory . What an awesome trigger! . It can be adjusted any way you want - length of 1st stage, length of 2nd stage, trigger pull weight, trigger overtravel, etc... Only modification I had to do was fill the waist of my 22xx hammer with JB Weld. Alternately, you could just purchase the P-rod hammer (no waist) and drop it in, but if you want to save a few bucks and don't mind a little extra work, the JB'd hammer works perfect too. If you decide on the JB route, a tip I found on another forum was once you have the cured JB all nice and smooth, apply a couple coats of Krazy glue/Super glue with a small paintbrush to the area where the sear will ride. This makes a hard, slick finish for the sear ride against...

Second thing I did...or should say, I had done by SeanMP...was to choke and lap my 14" Crosman barrel. I was originally just going to purchase a 10.1" LW barrel from Eric, but Sean was confident that he could make the Crosman barrel perform just as good as the LW for a fraction of the price. Sounded good to me! So I packed up my gun and spent the day at Sean's watching him work his magic.

Barrel was choked .001" (IIRC), then lead-lapped (my job) for what seemed like 500 strokes using a cleaning rod with a lead "plug" on the end that Sean made up. I could try to explain the process, but I know I'll screw it up so here is a link showing how he did an AR2078 barrel. Exact same process was done to my barrel: http://airgunhome.com/agforum/viewtopic.php?t=8028

Once everything was done and gun was re-assembled, we took turns shooting some 5 shot groups at 10m using various pellets. Two things quickly became apparent: 1) Sean is a much better shot than I am! , and 2) his choking process works awesome! . I then took the gun home (and as per his instructions) I run a cleaning patch with some bore-brite applied through the barrel a few times once I had roughly 200 shots through it.

Here are the results from his work...circles are dime-sized (first pic is with stock barrel, second one is after choking process):
m_1750 PCP Target 015.jpg
m_1750 Groups 003.jpg
Not sure what the flyer (shot #3, btw) was all about with the H&N Match Pistol, so I took 6 shots on that target and was relieved that the next 3 grouped pretty well!

To quote Phil Robertson (from Duck Dynasty) - I'm "Happy, Happy, Happy"!

Thanks a ton, Sean! You have no idea how much I appreciate your skills and your time on this, Bud!

Cheers,
Todd