I received my .35 cal JSB pellets from AirGunSource today.... and while the .30 cal are too small for a Lothar Walther barrel, these appear to be PERFECT....

The head measures 0.357", the skirt 0.366", and they are 0.423" long.... I weighed out 10 at 776 grains, so they avergage 77.6 gr. virtually exactly what it says on the tin.... They are covered with a black substance, possibly graphite, which rubs off on your fingers, making them a bit messy to handle.... but they are typical JSB quality.... I pushed one through my LW barrel, and once the skirt is fully engaged in the rifling, it slides through with just a nice resistance.... Upon examining the pellet (lower one in the pic), the head has some very slight scuff marks between the rifling grooves, indicating it is barely rubbing on the groove diameter of the barrel, with the rifling fully engaged.... The skirt was slightly collapsed from being pushed through with a rod (which pushes on the middle only), just as you would find with any pellet when pushed by hand.... IMO, they are a perfect fit in a 9mm (0.357") LW barrel.... I can't wait to test them when I get the .357 barrel on my Hayabusa....

Bob