ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Webley Alecto seal kits?

Webley Alecto seal kits?

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find a seal kit for a webley alecto air pistol(Zoraki HP-01)? I bought a new one and it seems it's a few years old with dried up seals as the relief valve was pissing air like something else. I have it fixed for now but would like to have seals on hand in order to repair if needed or replace all of them at my convenience.

Thanks in advance!

When you were closing it air is supposed to leak out. This is how it regulates the velocity. If this is what you stopped you might want to undo it as the pressure will eventually crack parts. When you pump it 3 times and leave it does it all leak out?

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    When you were closing it air is supposed to leak out. This is how it regulates the velocity. If this is what you stopped you might want to undo it as the pressure will eventually crack parts. When you pump it 3 times and leave it does it all leak out?
    I'm not even close to that stupid. The seal was leaking in an unintended manner and really when you get dropping velocity with additional pumps you know there is an issue. With the valve cranked all the way down it was still leaking air in a slow and steady fashion. I have it temporarily fixed by flipping the rubber stopper in the relief valve around in the cup and oiling the crap out of it, but looking at it I would rather replace it as it's showing what is likely permanent deformation to the seal and this is a temporary fix at best.

If you'd like a more detailed break down hit up Canadian gun nutz's air gun section.

Mr Freyr

That was an inappropriate response to a well intended post. Please keep your responses civil.
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SeanMP View Post
    Mr Freyr

That was an inappropriate response to a well intended post. Please keep your responses civil.
    My apologizes. It was not intended in a rude fashion but as is the wonder of internet forums things are always taken in the worst way possible. I was stating that I'm not one to risk destroying a brand new air gun by over pressuring and breaking it in a well documented fashion. As it is worded however I can see how it was taken as an overall insult.

Yup I hear ya. Things usually are taken the worst way possible. So we try and keep things as friendly as possible.

Good luck on the search. To be honest I dont know who is carrying Alecto seals but I bet Eric will or one of the other Alecto owners
    Sean

+ Reply to Thread