ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beware Dec. 30....

Beware Dec. 30....

Last year I had a cardiac arrest, this year lauchlin (Brent) had a heart attack.... He has had a stent installed, is home, feeling great, and hopes to be back to work in a month....

All the best, Brent.... take care of yourself....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

No Kidding

All the best Brent. Get well and be well.
    Sean

Something in the water out there in B.C.? I though you guys were all supposed to be super-relaxed? ;)

All the best to Brent and a speedy recovery.

Speedy Recovery, Brent! Brent's one of the kindest people I know. He's a valuable asset when it comes to knowledge of the older a/g's...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
    "Ain't No Half Way"

-S.R.V.

Speedy recovery Brent!!

Bartman (VE3LDW)

Thanks for the kind words guy..I feel ok not to happy about the whole thing i had very little pain from the hart attack but putting the stents in was very pain ful hurt till next day but now no pain .I had a total of 2 put in not fun ...........

Funny you should mention Dec 30. As you were posting the original message I was just leaving intensive care for a ward after my Dec 30 open heart surgery. I arrived the night before, on Dec 29, with a heart attack called a STEMI and they assembled an emergency surgery team over night, through a blizzard, to do the job on the morning of Dec 30 2012. I found out after, that all of the men on my father's side for more than 4 generations had cardiac events of some kind at the age of 58. All of us every one. So far only my father and I made it through, he died well into his 70's from something unrelated. Just had my birthday yesterday so I'm no longer 58, but the operation sure was the biggest "S" kicking I ever took :) One can't avoid genetics.
    Beware of Dec 30 indeed!
    Red

+ Reply to Thread