ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: m4-177

m4-177

First off hi everyone!

Well I got my son his first pellet gun for Christmas the m4-177.
    First thing I did was took the gun apart to install the ftp kit for him. Well I got
    Called into work so left the gun on my work bench and come home to parts all
    Over the place! I know I know my wife was looking for something and knocked the parts
    Flying. Now here is my problem I can not find the hammer weight or hammer spring :(
    The gun is the Usa model btw! Now I have a few other guns around all crosman btw. Can I use
    The weight and spring out of any other gun? If not where can I get replacements?
    Thanks in advance

Bummer Dude!

Contact Eric at www.scopesandammo.com

He'll get you fixed up in a jiffy.
    Sean

Thank you SeanMP! I will send him a message right away.
    I hope he has the hammer and spring for the us version as it is different then the Canadian version :(

There is no "different" hammer or spring on the "US Version".

I don't know where people are getting this sort of junk information- but it's incorrect. If people start talking to me about turning "non-firearms" into "Restricted Firearms" at some point I am going to have to ask for proof of an R-PAL. Just saying- don't tell me what you plan to do or make it obvious what you plan to do and I can't comment- start making it obvious what you are attempting to do and we are forced to err on the side of caution, legally speaking.

I under stand where u are coming from about the legal aspect! I am a retired Rcmp officer (35 years) and to get help and are requested I will show
    My R-pal if needed! And any other credentials needed!

+ Reply to Thread