ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contemplating the fate of a c31

Contemplating the fate of a c31

Ok I can be a patient man but even I have my limits. I recieved a crosman c31 from a fellow "airhead" and was told to "give it a whirl" at trying to fix it. I can not turn down a free pellet/bb gun whether its broken or not and I definately know my way round tools and so forth. My perdicament is that Im not crazy about c02 other then for paintballin and this is my new nemesis, I've given the once over and for the life of me I cannot figure out why in the hell the barrel keeps poppin out of it everytime I pull the trigger!!!??? It stays in place with the safety on but when its off "pop" the barrel sticks out like some awkwardly mutated attempt at a longer barrel mod. I dont dare put a cartridge in it for fear of harpoonin something undesired or blowing potentially needed bits out of this cursed crosman. Any insight on this matter would be much appreciated, Id hate to get rid of it because I do have a weakness for Berettas (sp?) But for now I gotta crank some Slayer and scratch my bald head some more :(
    Last edited by Hacked2Pieces; Dec 12 2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: my crappy spelling
    Crosman 1377, Crosman 1322, Crosman 3576, Marksman 1790 W/4X15 scope, Daisy Model 93 W/picatinny rail, Crosman Peacemaker 44 .22cal, Beeman P17 W/4X15 scope, Modified Xisico Bam B4-2 W/4X20 scope folding bipod dual picatinny rails and muzzle brake (detuned for canadian regulations) Norinco B3 .22cal, Quest 500x and always looking for something new

Ah crap I found a video by some british kid field stripping a c31 and realized the one I have is missing a spring, the spring cup and what looks to be a little gizmo that stabilizes the barrel and frankly that saddens me ahwell somebody scream next and hand me another to tinker with lol
    P.S Id delete this useless tidbit of a thread but again sadly my expertise lie more in the hands-on mechanical world then this vast interweb thingamajig
    Crosman 1377, Crosman 1322, Crosman 3576, Marksman 1790 W/4X15 scope, Daisy Model 93 W/picatinny rail, Crosman Peacemaker 44 .22cal, Beeman P17 W/4X15 scope, Modified Xisico Bam B4-2 W/4X20 scope folding bipod dual picatinny rails and muzzle brake (detuned for canadian regulations) Norinco B3 .22cal, Quest 500x and always looking for something new

Post up the video for the kid fixing his C31- might be useful to someone in the future with a similar problem!
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I think this may be the vid, It answered my question about my ill fated c31 http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=mmTG7PU0hVE I hope its of some use to anyone else aswell!

+ Reply to Thread