I have for sale the prototype for a 22XX HPA conversion system.... It is designed and intended for non-PAL use.... The aluminum tank block is screwed directly to the front of a brand new, stock 22XX valve which has been drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT and the parts are joined by a steel pipe nipple.... Only the valve is pressurized (and has been leak tested to 1000 psi), and it is mounted with the stock 6-40 screw underneath, plus I have added a set-screw under the front of the tube to make the assembly rigid.... The outer tube, in this case a brand new 2240 tube, is shortened so that the front of the tube is flush with the front of a Crosman steel breech, making the assembly as compact as possible.... The mount for the regulated HPA tank is dropped far enough so that a Ninja tank with gauge and low-profile fill fitting in place can be rotated without hitting the barrel, and therefore can be removed intact....

When I tested a similar configuration last year, I used 13CI Ninja paintball tank with the shims in the regulator removed to drop the pressure to about 500 psi.... When fitted with a shortened 2240 hammer spring (only about 1/16" preload) the velocity was just under 500 fps with 14.3 gr pellets in .22 cal in a 24" barrel.... With a 3000 psi fill, over 300 shots are possible, and hand pumping to 2000 psi will yield over 200 shots on a fill.... This makes this a viable non-PAL rated PCP, although I would suggest you use a Chrony to set it up and adjust the hammer spring to keep it under 500 fps.... It could also be used on CO2, of course, providing hundreds of shots on a 9 oz. tank.... Once again, you should use a Chrony to set the gun up....

The parts shown (only) are $100 plus shipping.... You will need a hammer, hammer spring, rear cap, trigger group, breech with bolt, transfer port with seal, and barrel.... plus the appropriate screws, pistol grips or stock, and of course a regulated HPA tank.... If you have any questions, please PM me....

Bob