ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Czech Lov 21 Target Co2 Target Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by AirGunEric View Post
    It is it's own design- somewhat like an old Acro combined with a Crosman Mk I- but it is not a copy of anything I am aware of.

Attachment 84

Click on the link above.

And AHA! I see now how some images come up as links- seems when they are "loaded" from an external website it does this...
    I was hoping that someone that had one would post more detailed pics......I did a google image search and came up with your picture......LOL
    For the price people would be crazy not to get one IMO

I didn't spend alot of time shooting one when I first got them in- I took one apart to get the 360-370 fps higher- expanded the transfer port, machined down the valvestem, finally gave up when I went too far on the last machining attempt and broke the stem into two pieces- prior to that I had gotten 390fps out of it. I believe the "solution" to this would be finding the "right" valvespring- the actual stem modifications did very little and there was no more space to put in a stiffer hammer spring.

That being said, it was a solid piece of equipment- two thick, heavy resin/plastic halves and the mechanics are a one-piece affair (everything brazed together). Short of leaving it in the sun 24/7 until the body disintegrates, and of course the main valve seal possibly going bad eventually, the thing seems like it could last 30 years easily.

However, I never did any serious shooting to determine it's accuracy- although the manufacturer (they make the Drulov rifles as well) apparently builds very accurate products generally- it wouldn't be much good beyond 5m because of the lack of power (I though something around 450-470 would allow for consistent 10m shooting)- but that being said, being a "match pistol" I guess the specs really only call for consistent 5m performance. It also got about 250 shots on one 12g caplet (man did I get tired of cocking and firing it to empty it out between valve modifications).
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

http://www.armas.es/foros/armas-de-a...a-t907165.html

I see, it seems to be based on the Drulov Condor, but a resin budy instead of metal and wood. Well with a history that they have and the price, this would be a great purchase for me

put one on ice for me eric ...

i was wondering about the du 10 carbine ... i is verry hard to find in canada anay idea why ?

Quote Originally Posted by poil27 View Post
    i was wondering about the du 10 carbine ... i is verry hard to find in canada anay idea why ?
    They are somewhat expensive, all the Drulovs have poorer sights than they should for $500.00 guns, and even at this pricepoint, the costing on them from the manufacturer is so high, little profit is made by the seller. Currently, no one in North America imports them actively as a result of this.

I got the Lov21's from a gentleman who bought other equipment from the same larger corporate entity and they asked him to see about selling these pistols in Canada. He wasn't having much success and sold them to me, for what I believe was a loss to him and I only marked them up what I thought appropriate to make them sellable- had anyone been asking $180.00 for them (what the importer was trying to get for them originally) I think maybe 3 in a year might sell- not worth anyone's time to import them from the Czech republic. Slavia airguns became the same thing a couple years ago- Czechs raised the price so high, no one felt they could market a Slavia 630 at $250.00 so they stopped bringing them in.

to bad because those where great gun ...

Yes, but even at $180.00 for a Slavia 630 they didn't exactly "fly off the shelf"- at $250.00 they would be a tough sell indeed. Don't get me wrong, anyone specializing in airguns would probably still keep a couple around in the event someone wanted one- but the primary importer (i.e. the only licensed importer from the manufacturer) refused to continue purchasing them and only imports the powderburner products now.

that mean that cz and durlov will eventualy fase out here. thay sure can't compete with the german conterparts at the same price

Own the Du-10 . Have a Lov21 on the way , so should be an interesting comparision to its more expensive big sister.

+ Reply to Thread