ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gday Yall!

Gday Yall!

Hello to all my fellow airgun addicts love the site and best of all it's canadian
    ! (Thank-god) been reading posts as a guest and figured this is where i belong! Lol so im just saying hello and looking foward many years here and many more shooting!!! Hack

Welcome aboard to the best airgun forum in Canada! There are several experts on this forum willing to help. Where abouts in Niagra are you? I am about 35 miles southeast of London. Again, welcome

Bart

"The Best" is damn right lol I lived in brantford for abit but found the zombie population in niagara was on the rise so I made my new basecamp here in welland to begin the newest assault on the undead :)
    Crosman 1377, Crosman 1322, Crosman 3576, Marksman 1790 W/4X15 scope, Daisy Model 93 W/picatinny rail, Crosman Peacemaker 44 .22cal, Beeman P17 W/4X15 scope, Modified Xisico Bam B4-2 W/4X20 scope folding bipod dual picatinny rails and muzzle brake (detuned for canadian regulations) Norinco B3 .22cal, Quest 500x and always looking for something new

+ Reply to Thread