ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Or do other people misplace little-used items?

Needed to pull out a part for an EB17- and the entire carton of EB17 parts is nowhere to be found!

I know EB's have never been "big sellers" in Canada (and other than the last couple years the 'Benjamin' branded detuned springers) Benjamin products have been primarily classified as "firearms"- and the last time I needed a part only used in an EB was well over a year ago- but dangit- how the heck did I mis-place an entire box of EB parts (all new)?

must be getting old or something...
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Parts gnomes. Happens all the time. Dont worry, they will show up as soon as it is too late to cancel an order for new parts

I know it is the wife . She gets up in the middle of the night and hides my stuff. How else can I loose a whole pistol. Some times she even puts stuff in my truck.Then if she is really mean she puts it back where it belongs and I can never find it there.

I also think someone is moving my stuff around when I'm not looking. I think someone also shortens the waist on my pants during the summer and my shorts during the winter. It also seems that the longer I don't wear something the smaller it gets.
    The worst is when you look somewhere for it and it's not then your wife looks in the EXACT same place and finds it, now THAT hurts as if you didn't know how to look for something, good thing the same thing happens to her.

I find that everything in my house is in a moving convection cycle. I loose stuff but I have learned that if I wait a short time it will re-surface as the convection current brings it back to the surface. Or I pissed off and go out and buy the stupid thing again.
    Red.

+ Reply to Thread