Quote Originally Posted by rsterne View Post
The swept volume is 54 cc.... My Uber-Pumpers with the 2100/2200 tube are 24 cc.... so over twice the volume per pump.... over 3 times what a 13XX pump moves.... The down side is that at 1500 psi the load on the piston is 650 lbs. instead of 450 lbs.... I am not aware of anyone using a metal Flat-Top Piston with a 392 linkage before.... The 392 valve can't be machined flat without exposing the check valve, so they just shim the pump cup to reduce headspace.... There is a lot of new territory being explored here.... or at least if it's been done before it is not documented (that I can find).... If the linkage buckles, I'll get a billet linkage from Mac1 Airguns.... I already have one of their exteneded ones, with a 3" longer lever, for the followup rifle version with internal reservoir for retained air (ie PCP with onboard pump).... and I just got the tube and valve from Eric today.... Pretty funny, haven't even finished this one, and I already have plans for the next one....

Bob
WOW!!! that is a serious amount of air

Maybe making a new head for the valve altogether and moving the check back slightly would allow for a bit more per stroke?

I do the do same thing while making/drawing things up, get half way through something, and start thinking "Oh, I'll need that too" or "I should make three versions of this and see what difference they make"

The on-board reservoir sounds pretty awesome as well, ill be watching it unfold closely