ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Old Friend

An Old Friend

Pulled out my 1377 last night. It hasn't seen the light of day for many months. This was the gun that started me modding everything. I have so many other guns now that some just never seem to get shot.It still shoots better than I do and I didn't even mind the pumping as it only needs five for indoor 10 meter. Try pulling out an old gun and post what you think of it after giving it a long rest. You may have been missing some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastair View Post
    Pulled out my 1377 last night. It hasn't seen the light of day for many months. This was the gun that started me modding everything. I have so many other guns now that some just never seem to get shot.It still shoots better than I do and I didn't even mind the pumping as it only needs five for indoor 10 meter. Try pulling out an old gun and post what you think of it after giving it a long rest. You may have been missing some fun.
    I had a Benjamin 397. I was never shooting it because I hate pumping and someone posted in the "wanted" section of the other forum. I replied to the ad, agreed on a price with the buyer, got the rifle out and pumping wasn't such a chore and it was crazy accurate but it was also too late! So I sold it and now it's gone forever. But I'll never buy another one, I'm glad it's gone and making it's new owner happy (I haven't sold another airgun since).

I have a couple in the rack somewhere- but the fact I'm not shooting them and haven't for quite awhile tells me I should probably sell them...
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I have done so many mods to most of my guns internal and external that I cant get half the money that I spent on them back. Longer barrels custom grips modded valves exctera. After all the work it is hard to part with them.

+ Reply to Thread