Thanks Todd,
Everybody needs a hobby ha ha ha.I had seen the ball bearing "trick" afore... Thanks for passing it along. I have been attempting to provide the most Lo-tech, lo-tool solutions for the first time modder. I will probably do a couple of ball bearing mounts for my "target models" he he he Thanks for adding to the thread for the more adventurous viewers. As for the tapped cleaning rod (more giggling) I have about 3 or 4 non tool solutions for sear stops you might also like. Next post ha ha ha.

Might i make a few of recomendations on your setup? You might place the shims on the frame and not the cover side as it will center the works in the frame as Crosman intended. And, i will cover this in the next post, but, a sear follower, of sorts, as was in the Medalist 1377s, stops the spring from shifting on the sear. And, I am sure you have heard of this before, a #6 spring for the sear spring. Sometimes they need to be preloaded with washers if there is not enough tension to "land" the sear on the hammer. But, I am getting ahead of myself. I will wear down the keyboard some more when I get back from Panama with the 22/17 sear mod. I like what you did and maybe you will repost it on the sear mod post?