The gold and platinum were in glass vials, I used those measurements to convey the quantity in my post.... I've seen the equipment, and the pit, and I can assure you this is no small operation.... They have removed the overburden in an area 300' x 800' x 80' deep to get down to the pay gravel.... They have only just started running paydirt, and are still 16' from bedrock in the closest spot.... They have 6 km of ancient (he says 1.5 million years old) river channel staked, 800' above the current level of the Tulameen river.... and have been working in the area for 8 years, seriously developing and digging for the last two.... The top 8' of the valley meadow they are working in is covered in "Marl" which is 10,000 year old shells from glacial lakes after the last ice age....

I don't know if you've ever seen an AC electromagnet, but they can pick up copper and aluminum, it's quite amazing.... I had plans for one from an old Popular Electronics magazine from the 1960s.... They work by inducing an electrical field in the metal, which in turn creates a magnetic field.... By changing the frequency, you can attract one metal more than another, and I assume that is how his separator works....

Bob