ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2240 PRod trigger/hammer conversion

2240 PRod trigger/hammer conversion

Not getting a reply from my intrusion into the 2260 MRod thread I was still looking for an answer to my non-fabrication solution to the conversion.

Repeating old hat from GTA forum brought to this forum earlier this year. They suggested the PRod 2220-103 trigger group and the CH2009-110 Stroke Adjustment (that includes the hammer, striker and acetal Pin). That hammer assembly uses the 2100A011 hammer pin like the 2240 does.

I received a later recomendation to use the Maurder hammer. I can find no detail on the Prod hammer, but, the MRod hammer comes with a Hammer 1763-015, striker 1763A036, set screw, 1763-066 and an additional rear screw 1763-022 where the hammer pin would be.

Anyone use this Maurder hammer in a 22xx with success? I am tempted to use the CH2009 hammer assembly because it uses the same pin.....

Marauder hammer is larger in diameter, won't fit in a 22XX tube....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

That answers that,
    Thank you sir.

P rod parts list can be found here: http://www.tko22.com/MPEVP.pdf

Well thank you John
    I guess this makes up for the time I sent you an SASE and a one dollar bill for a copy of a diagram and all I received in return was my SASE and your business card and a note saying you did not have the diagram I wanted.What I like best of all is the link to TKO. You can bet your bottom dollar I am going to jump all over that.
    It is amazing how one misunderstanding or neglect by either a customer or vendor can result in hard feelings for a longtime.. Thanks for posting this one "on the house"

Quote Originally Posted by Poor-man Plinker View Post
    Well thank you John
    I guess this makes up for the time I sent you an SASE and a one dollar bill for a copy of a diagram and all I received in return was my SASE and your business card and a note saying you did not have the diagram I wanted.What I like best of all is the link to TKO. You can bet your bottom dollar I am going to jump all over that.
    It is amazing how one misunderstanding or neglect by either a customer or vendor can result in hard feelings for a longtime.. Thanks for posting this one "on the house"
    Hi Poor-man I think you must have me confused with someone else. I am a moderator on this site and have never delt with you. Please double check and see who
    did this to you as it wasn't me.

You are absolutly correct and I was absolutley wrong.... A thousand pardons sir??
    It was not a canadian dealer at all, rather, it was JG Airguns in Mundelein Illinois USA. (I had to go through my records to be sure) Again I am sorry for the slight, however the story holds true with the other John. The point being a small slight as can be seen in the Buyer/Dealer feedback in either direction can stain the perception of the "slighted."
    I do appreciate your posting the diagram and the link to TKO just as I wrote... I regret the mistaken identity. me a culpa

Quote Originally Posted by Poor-man Plinker View Post
    You are absolutly correct and I was absolutley wrong.... A thousand pardons sir??
    It was not a canadian dealer at all, rather, it was JG Airguns in Mundelein Illinois USA. (I had to go through my records to be sure) Again I am sorry for the slight, however the story holds true with the other John. The point being a small slight as can be seen in the Buyer/Dealer feedback in either direction can stain the perception of the "slighted."
    I do appreciate your posting the diagram and the link to TKO just as I wrote... I regret the mistaken identity. me a culpa
    Apology accepted. Hope the diagram helps you and others.

+ Reply to Thread