ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other Forum Recomendations?

Other Forum Recomendations?

I have seen that some of you are on other Forums. This was my first attempt at joining a forum, and, to be honest I still do not know how this one works completely. However, I have reviewed every relevant thread on this forum and was wondering if any of you had a recomendation as to where a new-bee might buzz off to, to learn more about Crosman platforms and air guns in general?

It seems that one can only see pictures or other links if you join up? It took me two months to review the posts here and other sites have hundreds or thousands of pages. Info overload People talk of Yellow forum, Green forum Network 54 and the related Home forum!!??

Looking for recomendations for a "next step" if anyone has any thoughts on the matter.

Any other forum may have something of value- depends on what you want to find. The problem is sorting through all the chaff and junk out there- of which no forum is immune- although I think we're doing a pretty good job here so far.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

You'll find that core group of of mad airgun scientists on a number of forums. The trouble is some of the other forums are infested with kids and they can be a little snotty if you should stray off the beaten path a little.

Try airgunhome.com for a start. It is a "world" forum and there is a couple of people there you wont find on the north american forums that have a fair bit of knowledge and skill when it comes to crosman platforms.
    Sean

It's not a forum but PyramydAir hosts a daily blog (5days a week, even on ALL holidays). There's a LOT of info in the comments section, you can ask off-topic questions and you won't get shot down in flames there. There's a guy in Russia who designed and is making is own airgun from scratch, a few guys who can fix all and every airgun out there, another started a range, holds and participate in big FT matches. It's a nice place to be online.
    I tried the yellow and other forums and I can't stand it either. I come here on the other Canadian Forum and the PyramydAir airgun blog, that's it.

+ Reply to Thread