ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: questions about Crosman M4-117 Canadian version

guess FPS mods are out as I only have a non restricted license :(

I love how all my posts relating to this issue get deleted...
    So to avoid giving the Mod more to do all I'm going to say is call the CFP and speak with one of their gun techs on this issue. I did so and the gentleman (RCMP gun tech) that I spoke to clarified some questions for me about this little airgun.
    According to the RCMP the M4-117 modded to go over 500fps is a non-restricted firearm.

Two or more should call as well so we can get an average answer. Officers will sometimes dissect a question after it has been asked and answered and conclude a different answer. It has happened before....just sayin.
    For every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch

Quote Originally Posted by achmell View Post
    I love how all my posts relating to this issue get deleted...
    So to avoid giving the Mod more to do all I'm going to say is call the CFP and speak with one of their gun techs on this issue. I did so and the gentleman (RCMP gun tech) that I spoke to clarified some questions for me about this little airgun.
    According to the RCMP the M4-117 modded to go over 500fps is a non-restricted firearm.
    What is your problem? You were told not to "spam" the forum with the same thing in multiple topics, your extraneous posts were deleted about 2 hours after you posted them, and one thread with your responses and further responses was left intact.

Here it is: http://www.canadianairguns.com/showt...rossman-M4-177

No idea what you expect- but we will not let repetitive junk just "sit" to make you feel good. Don't like it? The door is that way -->

Next complaint about this issue and you will be shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by remtom1200 View Post
    Two or more should call as well so we can get an average answer. Officers will sometimes dissect a question after it has been asked and answered and conclude a different answer. It has happened before....just sayin.
    That's a great point, the guys i talked to seemed nice, its an easy call to make! lets clarify this once and for all!

+ Reply to Thread