Converted my 2250 to a 2550 using one of the .25 Marauder barrels purchased from Eric. As I understand, these barrels are made by Green Mountain in the US for Crosman...they sure are a nicer product to work with. Kept the o-ring seal as used in the Marauder (o-ring is in the barrel rather than on the bolt) which greatly simplified the manufacture of the flow through bolt. Bolt handle is 316 stainless. Scope is a Leapers 3-9x32, reciever is a standard Crosman unit. Have done the "standard" polish/lube/spring replacement with the trigger group...not bad, but I think it needs a shoe. Have yet to decide whether to shorten the barrel or fit the barrel band...I like it the way it is...for now. :)

The stock is of my own design/manufacture, and incorporates an RVA into the stock mount. (pic is of the RVA on my 2289, but this one is identical)

The same hex wrench used to remove the stock and loosen the adjustment lock is used to make the adjustment. A cone profile helps to guide the wrench into the grub screw.