Greetings and Thank You in advance,

I go by Art and I have 10 years background in firearm accessorizing, repairs, sales, plinking and personal best target training. A little over 2 years ago I moved to Costa Rica and ranges and guns are hard to come by so I have turned my shoolting interests to airguns which are legal and unrestricted here.

I have done so much research that I am beginning to compile the information I found in books and on the internet into an encyclopedia of sorts. This all started with a couple pellet guns from Crosman (2240 and 1377) and a little help from Eric. If at any time you take offence to my nievette or ignorance you can credit Eric for getting me started with a 2250 conversion kit and invited me to the forum.

I am hooked and because of my limited resources I have become quite the hardware store mod parts officianado. If necessity is the mother of invention: desperation is its father. I can use all the help I can get from you machinest types out there. To begin with I find myself at a loss to name the metal working file that has two different roughnesses (one on each side) and which brand or type one would usually recommend for "finish" work.

I am also hoping the forum administrator will give me permission to reprint the glossary of terms posted on the home page?

Art of 2240