Well I decided to put a depinger in as the ping is pretty much as loud as the shot itself. So I took a few pictures. I will eventually take it apart as far as possible and take lots of pics since there is nothing like it anywhere else.

I only took it partially apart since I could not find a small enough punch, and I am unsure as how to remove the valve from the air tube since it is in the tube instead of on the end.

If anybody could give me some advise on this I would be very happy. I have included a few pics so you guys can get a bit of a preview.

Rear cap, spring and hammer.

As you can see, the front that actually hits the valve stem is thread and I assume can be moved in and out with the spring guide in the back. Is it possible that power could be fine tuned by adjusting it?

The trigger/sear mechanism is pretty cool. When cocked, a ball bearing fits in to the groove in the front of the hammer. The ball bearing pushes down on one side of the sear? and the trigger latches on the other side. I will get better pics of this when I get a punch tomorrow.

there ball bearing pushes down on the right side and I pushed the sear down so that the contact point with the trigger is brought up for a picture.

And here is the valve. The black ring is part of the tube and the valve pushes against it.

And here it is from the pressurized portion of the tube.

Now, should the valve just push out? Thanks for any help.