This morning I had the opportunity to plug the remaining two side holes and drill and chamfer the top hole.... Here is what the top of the valve looks like now....

I added some black ink around the hole to make it more visible.... I milled the top hole out to 5/32" and then moved the mill each way 0.006" to enlarge the hole to 0.170" (the same size as the transfer port).... I then plugged the two remaining side holes with 6-32 x 3/16" SHSSs, got out the Dremel with a 1/8" ball grinder tip and smoothed off the front corner of the hole, plus the two side screws where they protruded into the (now larger) top hole.... Once I was finished, I could see the white plastic valve seat, which was "around the corner" before.... The total area of the larger single hole is the same as the three smaller holes from the previous test.... If I gain any performance (or efficiency), it will be from improved flow of the single, streamlined corner and/or the lower drag of a single larger "pipe" compared to three smaller ones.... Assuming this mod works as intended, I will add some JB Weld between the 5 set screws in the groove to get rid of the last bit of wasted volume I can....

Bob