There are so many beautiful arms here it would be hard to choose just one. Having a perchant for the 2240 power plant I am especially fond of this piece of work by Al. However, pardon my continuing questions, I have only a couple years in airguns and limited recources and tools, so, I will ask some silly questions and make lots of spelling errors.

Straighten me out here? The caption over the striker and spring says "Striker ... and spring are ...2289 pieces again)" The spring does seem like a #781-A051 (1377/2289), but the striker looks like a #2250-A006 (2240/2250)? It is hard to tell without a reference. Does the RVA reduce the striker tube? My US purchased CO2, 2240, strikers are larger than Pump,1377, strikers. It would seem to flop around in the gas tube.

I like the idea of polishing the striker bore, but, is there any reason not to polish the striker itself? Polishing the striker was my first approach to smoothing out the striker's ride. I had not considered polishing the bore. Now I will.

Art,
"The more that I know, the more that I know I don't know."