Thread: my new toy

my new toy

it's a cpi gtr 50

yes it's a scooter mounted on 17" wheels and a prety cool look
    tihs will be ma work in progress for the winther
    here is a couple pictures

tihs will be ma work in progress for the winther
    IMG_1165.jpgIMG_1164.jpg

I almost bought one a few years ago! How do you like it? It sucks that we can't get all the nice 50cc motorcycles they have in europe. Aprillia and most of the japanese manufacturers have some cool stuff in the 50cc departement and we don't get many of them here because of the manual trannies. If you can't shift stay home.

tou bet , thay hage derbi dti 50 (50 cc + 6 spd trans ) honda has one too yamaha has the ysr50 aprilia has a 50 standard trans too ... sooooo nice.

it's chinese so it may not be the best in the world but it ride prety good , it has a maranelli horisontal engine it's oil injection so no fiddeling with premix and all , did 100 km on sunday it pull relativly good for a 50 . it's mounted on 17" so the handling is great , all and all not a bad machine.

my gf will paint it during the wniter i gona put a 70 cc stage 6 kit , a carb , a pipe. next year vario (trany) and clutch and then this machine will be up to my taste.

i always whanted nubuck seat on my bikes and i took the plunge. i had a old vest and decided to recycle it in byke seat , not too shaby for a first apoltory job
    IMG_1169.jpgIMG_1168.jpg

+ Reply to Thread