Maybe yes maybe no. When Purchasing ordered the guns they sent copies to their (CTC) receiving Dept. These would have product descriptions and UP codes that obviously did not match the products that arrived on the shipping dock. So some one in receiving didn't check off the goods and the guys in accounts payable didn't check the packing/shipping paper work with the PO's. Then the whole thing happened again at the retail level with their receiving guys not checking off the goods with the paper work. And after that the sales guys topped it all off by ignoring the licensing rules.This sounds like a big whole system cluster chuck.
Red
Quote Originally Posted by sholo View Post
You may have touched on something there. I am in no way, shape or form a lawer (nor pretend to be), but when Junior (with no PAL) gets caught with a PAL rated gun, and the inevitable court case/lawsuit/finger-pointing ensues, CT can (to a point) claim they were not to blame. e.g- "We never ordered PAL guns, wasn't our fault". I can't see it holding up in court, but I CAN see them taking that stance.

Initially, it may have been Umarex's fault for delivering the wrong shipment, but that doesn't mean CT had to accept it. Between unloading the truck, stocking them on the shelves, and lastly selling them to consumers, somebody surely should have caught it.

Todd