ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas price

gas price

whant to know the price of gas in your place

here it's 133.9/L (rip off)

I use Gasbuddy.com to find the cheap price...
    http://www.ontariogasprices.com/inde...s&tme_limit=72
    Today it is 112.9/l
    Member, Limestone Beekeepers Guild
    Duke ))))----//----------==

118.9 to 128.4$ per litter. but with 50$ in my focus I make ovder 635kilometers+++ with 45$ gas I make 560kilos wooot I love my beater.

We're REALLY getting screwed over gas prices here! But I love my Suburban and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is for another one (or a Cadillac CTS-V).

Frank if you like your Focus an you lose this one try to get a Street Edition one (I still miss mine), the engine isn't more powerful than the regular (but you surely know how to fix that don't you) ones but it has the european spec suspension and front seat (and a few other less important things). Those seats will hold you when taking cruves at high speed and the larger sway bars will help you take those curves at higher speed, ad some sticky tires and you've got yourself a sweet little ride. They were made in 4 doors and wagon and are easy to spot with all of them being colors that were supposed to be for the 3 doors only cars (yellow, bright red and electric (pepsi) blue).

well if i buy A new Focus it will the the 5 cylinder turbo, and that is only solk in Europe, it was supposted to be sole in Canada this year but it's not.

I would be willing to dish out 28k for that car it has a 5 cylinder turbo engine from a volvo that make over 300hp at the wheels a 6 speed manuel tranny with electronic positraction that make it fell like its a AWD
    or the new V6 ecoboost Mustang OMG LOL

i'm glad my mitsubishi is not a gussler. what i don't understand is we're one of the top petrol exporter but we stil import petrol from elswere. we had 4 rafinery in montreal now we have but one ... no pipeline from out west ... shouden't we be the primary market for our own petrol ?

the thing with import and export is some countrys won't sel lthis this and that country, so some country got to buy there fuel from the ones that do.
    but here in Canada almost all oil producin countrys will sell this Canada, but it's a different story with some people from the south.

and we are prabably selling for more then we are buying it suply and demand makes the price go up.

$132.9.... No wonder we only go to town once a week....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

$115.9/L here.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK View Post
    well if i buy A new Focus it will the the 5 cylinder turbo, and that is only solk in Europe, it was supposted to be sole in Canada this year but it's not.

I would be willing to dish out 28k for that car it has a 5 cylinder turbo engine from a volvo that make over 300hp at the wheels a 6 speed manuel tranny with electronic positraction that make it fell like its a AWD
    or the new V6 ecoboost Mustang OMG LOL
    You talked about a beater so I was talking about older cars, mine was a 2000 or 2001. I think it's the only year they made it.

Poil you have a Mitsubishi? What happened to the honda?

I'm driving a Suburban, town only is 19L/100km mixed is around 15L/100km not that bad for such a large vehicule.

To use our own petrol we would need to own our ressources. It's exploited by large companies and we're not their priorities. It worked for our electricity and it worked for petrol in some south american countries so why not the Canadian gasoline?

+ Reply to Thread