ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 fps limits

Hybrid View

Banned
    I know my limits for velocity and knew from the beginning I would be cutting the power adjuster bolt back enough when tightened up to keep it at 460 or whatever fps as advertised,,I like the hex brass design he milled the power adjuster out to so it's just for looks and does nothing to increase fps,,also bought a hex brass front plug and have a friend milling me out a brass barrel band,,as for the 14 in. barrel I can cut back as much as needed a bit at a time till it gives me just under the limited 500 fps,,been told several times it's a goofy way to go but it's the look I want and still have a fine close to limit plinking pistol that's legal to use in the bush,,all I need is grips and some trigger work,,will be getting the Crosman LPA MIM rear sight and black front muzzel brake with stem on it,,can see in my minds eye what I want and the extra cost for do nothing parts isn't all that much,,dammed if I know why my questions asked make it look like I want extra power when I know there are limits I can't go over,,went in and had a very good conversation with the local RCMP explaining the project and all he said was have fun and take care,,thanks for the information on the long barrel.
    Charlie

Banned
    It also says,,although a specific suppressor may be installed on an unregulated low power air gun,,not firearm,,what is the official name given for the device that all air gun stores sell that go on the end of the barrel and are called brakes ETC,,
    Chas

+ Reply to Thread