ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob to PCP...

Noob to PCP...

Working on my research for my 1st PCP rifle...and Hammerli Pneuma Elite 10 .22 seems quite promising to me.

So I have a goal to save my money for...

I think I will go for the scuba tank (used) path to feed/fill this rifle, and what I need to concern before I paid for them...

do I need any kind of connector for the rifle and the scuba tank?

Isn't it there is a life time for the scuba tank just as propane tank that after 10 years the pro-shop won't refill the tank for you any more?

Do I need to buy a hand pump for exercise...I mean, back up? and which brand and where I can have one?

Gee, what else I missed? please educate me!

Thank you in advance...

steel tank can be reused as long as the hydro test is perform evrey 5 years or so (corect me if i'm wrong) this test is not verry expencive and include a fill.

it's always good to have a pump as back up, the best is hill pump . the air foece and binjamamin are the same, not to bad quality eric cary the seal kit.

you should need an adaptor for the scuba tank and foster fiting male and female to complete the kit .

Good morning...wake up early as weekdays and noticed the Easton Centre shooting...what a Sunday morning!

Anyway, Thankz!

Then I hope they carry all the gadgets I need to make the rifle shoot then bought the gun and sitting there for weeks to wait for the other neccessaries!

+ Reply to Thread