ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi guys...

Hi guys...

Hi guys,

Just shot my first airgun shot today just before the storm wiped out most of the new veggie plants of the year in my backyard since 40 years...

I think I finally understood why you guys love air gunning, and so do I now!.

I enjoyed shooting, hunting and reloading for both of my restricted or non-restricted firearms, and was always wondered why some REAL gun shooters like to shoot airgun as well, and now I know!

Too bad I just had a CANPAR guys dropped a new rifle and few hundred round of ammunition in my front porch last week. Moreover, also visited 2 gun shows in 2 weeks with my hands full leaving the shows...I'm official running out of cash for further air gun purchase in a while...(can't use the CC to avoid my wife's notice)

Anyway , may shoot more questions bout air gunning later...

Welcome. :)

Yep...t'is a fun hobby. Any questions you have, fire away...it's a quiet yet friendly place here and plenty of folks willing to answer questions or lend a hand.

Al

welcome to the addiction the agas has no cure but there is a releave medecine you have to regularly buy a new air gun

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, and already posted some of my noob questions in the PCP forum...hopefully I can contribute more in the future...

+ Reply to Thread