I put one of their 28mm Trophy Red Dot's (Model 73-0135) on a Challenger 2000 rifle before the last Eastern Ontario FTA shoot on the 27th- just because almost everything else I shoot with has a scope.

What a surprise! And no, I am not trying to flog a pile of these things, there's only a couple on the shelf right now anyways.

These little things are great- and this is where Bushnell's marketing sucks- they have a selectable reticle- as in different reticle patterns- a crosshair, a red dot, or a circle with dot on center- and they barely mention this anywhere in their documentation (I was expecting just a dot, but actually use the circle w/dot now). Red or Green is selectable and each has multiple brightness settings. No bleed of the reticle as found on alot of red dot sights (at least using the green, didn't use the red, but it didn't seem to have any bleed/flare either). It was easy to see- even shooting in broad daylight. I found no "creep" in its settings (always good)- but of course this was on a PCP rifle, so maybe not the harshest test environment). It was sharp and consistent and would certainly be worth the extra $50.00 when compared to some of the more "budget" minded red dots (although the cheaper Tasco red dot isn't bad either- especially for the price). I was surprised by it.

Sadly, my shooting wasn't so great- not the sight's fault- it was all me being too wobbly that day.

Picture of it:

730135.jpg

For specs on it:

http://scopesandammo.com/storefront/...ght-28mm-p-692

So, for a review, this little thing gets an A+ when comparing it's quality vs. price.