+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crosman 2300T

Hybrid View

Banned

Crosman 2300T

Where can you find a store that sells this 2300T
    Charlie

You can't in Canada- it is considered a "Restricted Firearm" as it is a handgun and shoots over 500fps.

If you have $450.00 burning a hole in your pocket, I might have an idea where you can find a totally legal Crosman 1701P- but it is a PCP match pistol, not Co2.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Banned
    Well I just got back from the gun store and they said anything under 500 fps I can take anywhere I want and plink on any crown land or with permission from land owners,,my truck was stolen and as soon as I get the extra repairs I want done on it will get a 2240,,steel breech,,power adjuster,,and was unsure of a Lother Walthers 10.1 in. or 14 in. barrel,,a scope,,plus will cut down a rifle stock to suit my arm length,,don't like custom grips but will get wooden ones for the gun and strip and re-stain to the color I like,,that'll bring the 2240 very close to the 2300T,,everything can be done that I can see by unbolt and bolt on,,if there's anything else I've missed about moding with little to no effort please let me know,,have plenty of bean bags for camera rest using long telephoto lenses that have to be solid and expect to go the same way with the pistol.
    Charlie

It doesn't look all that much different from the Crosman 2240 except it's .177 cal.
    Benjamin NP Trail (0.22)
    Stoeger X5 (0.177)
    SIG Sauer X-Five Open (0.177)
    H&K MP5-PDW (0.177)
    Crosman 3576 (0.177)
    Crosman 1377 (0.177)
    Elite II (0.177)
    Colt Defender (0.177)
    Colt Combat Special (0.177)

Banned
    Am looking for the 2300T,,it's got the steel breech good barrel,,power adjustment,,rather than doing mods to get the same.
    Charlie

Banned
    I understand it and will not try for the 2300T,,being a touch below 500 fps allows me to transport carry and shoot on any crown land,,nothing is restricted other than common sense and care.
    Charlie

Unless you have a PAL for Restricted Firearms and plan to order from a vendor in the US- you're not going to get one in Canada- Crosman won't ship them and the potential market is so small for such a thing, no dealer will go outside/away from Crosman to do it.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Banned
    Not that I'm getting that old but just took a trip around the corner to the local RCMP,,explained what my intentions were the moding for accuracy and such and where I intended to use it and it would be just under 500 fps and he just said have fun,,no problems..so that is that no more questions on that subject.
    Charlie

Banned
    I mailed you back with what I wanted,,when I called and gave your wife my order you could have mailed me back she had all my information,,didn't know I had to go through you not who ever answered the phone,,could have saved a lot of confusion on both of us,,anyways it's done and will ask all questions on here.
    Charlie

Banned
    It's under the restricted FPS rule,,will go to the gun store and see if I payed up front they'd order one for me,,with all the mods they do on the 2240 some take it over the restricted 500 FPS rule,,don't know why the stores don't stock them,,they stock just about everything ells from Crosman with the same FPS,,then to there would be no monies made from mod parts.
    Charlie

+ Reply to Thread