ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crosman 2300T

Well, that being aside- unless my wife has telekinetic abilities- she is nowhere near the office telephone- which is located 15km from our house. Charlie spoke with a clerk.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Banned
    Very sorry about that Eric,,been conversing with the gun dealer and the way you came back to me thought it was you,,when I screw up I do it good,,when I called the dealer I asked for Eric and she said he wasn't home and would call me soon as he got there but I gave her my order and credit card # but needed more info on a few things and would wait for his call,,it's Scopeandamo.com,,think I'll call her back now and see what's up,,sorry about that Eric
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by AirGunEric View Post
    Well, that being aside- unless my wife has telekinetic abilities- she is nowhere near the office telephone- which is located 15km from our house. Charlie spoke with a clerk.
    Maybe that's what they meant by "the long arm of the law" you wife being "the law" here of course, I mean 15km is quite long LOL

Hello Charlie: sent you an email. No one would have said I wasn't "home"- but that I perhaps was not in the office- which is not in my home.

This is not me giving anyone trouble- just that no one has ever/likely will ever talk to my wife about anything related to the business- barring of course me dropping dead...

Banned
    I mailed you back with what I wanted,,when I called and gave your wife my order you could have mailed me back she had all my information,,didn't know I had to go through you not who ever answered the phone,,could have saved a lot of confusion on both of us,,anyways it's done and will ask all questions on here.
    Charlie

No- the forum is not for processing business requests. You want the most accurate and quick results- use email.

The forum is to discuss airgun topics- not a place orders for any business to discuss transactions/potential transactions- mine included. The telephone to my office will get you a clerk who can do nothing more than take down information (i.e. addresses, credit card numbers) and spends her time doing other things- she is not a product expert and really cannot answer questions.

Banned
    Wasn't going to ask questions about business processing,,just general questions that others may have answers to,,hope all this confusion is over.
    Charlie

+ Reply to Thread