ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An A+ for, just about everyone in the online forums...

An A+ for, just about everyone in the online forums...

Having been confronted the last couple of weeks with all sorts of not-typical things- credit card fraud, worrisome customers who shouldn't play with airguns (found us on Google or something) and other oddball items- it occurred to me that I should consider myself lucky at the generally high-caliber of people I have dealt with in the online forums over the last few years.

So, a general "A+" for everyone who hasn't been a nightmare in an email (i.e. almost everyone in the online Canadian forums).

And yeah, this probably isn't as diplomatic as it could be...

I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Quote Originally Posted by AirGunEric View Post
    ...it occurred to me that I should consider myself lucky at the generally high-caliber of people I have dealt with in the online forums over the last few years.
    While I'm pretty sure (positive, actually) I'm not one of these "high-caliber people" , I actually think it is us that should consider ourselves lucky to have such a reputable vendor to feed our addictions.

Thanks for all that you do, Eric!
    Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweatty things!

Thanks for the lengths you go to, Eric!

The store is excellent, and I've always found you very paitient and helpful with any and all questions.
    The forum is absolutely top-notch, a great place to go, and seems to be building up steam everyday.

Personally, I couldn't be more pleased with my overall experience in the past year or so since I've gotten back into airguns.

Cheers to you and your efforts, Eric.

HS
    My YouTube channel: Tactical Fail Inc.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerSa...9?feature=mhee

I agree, I don't think I ever met someone like you Eric, you went out of your way for me (the only one in a bunch of Canadian retailers and distibutors who wouldn't touch the issue with a 10 foot pole) and I'm very grateful and hopefully the end result will be awesome (any news yet?)!
    You're second to none and are so great that you even created a forum for the community, how many guys can say that?

I'm not looking for a big pat on the back for myself- things are basically a two-way street- if everyone interacts in a responsible, honest and polite manner- good things should come of it. When something in this way of doing things falls short- it can all go to crap very quickly. My only real point is that the majority of people from the online forums in Canada seem to understand this, whether by thinking about it or by nature- whereas the number of idiots out in the world who don't seem to understand this idea of common (or perhaps what could be termed "uncommon" these days) courtesy is quite surprising (surprises me every day actually).
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I agree 100%, I've trying to contact another dumbass seller who's not replying to emails, he placed an ad locally, no phone numbers and he's not replying to emails what am I doing wrong here? Am I missing something? I first asked for some extra pictures and he replied in a few days, I then asked how much he would like for the gun as he stated no price, it's been over a week now and still no answer weirdo.
    I don't know maybe it's just me but if you're selling something online maybe people who see the pics on their computers will try to contact you by email, especially since you didn't leave anyother way of contacting you???

Glad to see people here aren't like that.

The one thing I like about dealing with ScopesAndAmmo.com is that when you call them you get a real person in Canada
    not some call center in New Deli

This week I'm waiting for an order to arrive on my doorstep and as soon as it does I'll likely place another one.
    I feel less guilty if I break my sales up into smaller orders
    Benjamin NP Trail (0.22)
    Stoeger X5 (0.177)
    SIG Sauer X-Five Open (0.177)
    H&K MP5-PDW (0.177)
    Crosman 3576 (0.177)
    Crosman 1377 (0.177)
    Elite II (0.177)
    Colt Defender (0.177)
    Colt Combat Special (0.177)

+ Reply to Thread