Quote Originally Posted by shotputter View Post
Having not taken my NP All Weather apart I'm wondering just how long a screw/bolt you used to
fix your rail to the underside of the gun?
I used screws that are about a cm/cm 1/2 long. The plastic of the stock seems pretty robust, and I haven't had any issues with the screws backing out, or the mini-rail getting loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Poor-man Plinker View Post
And Hammer, while you are answering that, have you opened up the piston chamber? I have not tried the pellets you mentioned and have horrid groups, which I ascribed to my not handling (artillary hold and all) the gun correctly. However I am tempted to go in and look at the seal, the groups are so big. I am just wondering how much preload there is on the piston? Not worth going to hospital just to have a look see!!!
At this point, I'm still terrified of really opening up any airguns for that exact reason......maybe I'll sack up and build a spring compressor sometime, but for now, I'm so satisfied with the gun, I don't wanna mess with it.

I've been getting good results with Benjamin HP's, Crosman HP's, and the RWS super H-points.