In June of last year, I ordered a Benjamin Trail All-Weather in .22 from ScopesandAmmo. I was very pleased with my purchase, and posted a review on the CAF in August:
http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic41548.html

Fast forward to May of 2012. I’ve since added a Centerpoint 4-16x40 scope, and a bipod.

IMG_1440.jpg

I’ve also put about 3000 pellets down the pipe.

This pellet rifle has really come into its own. I’m getting excellent consistency with it, and the issues I had with dieseling and the stiff barrel-break are only a ghost of a memory now.

I’ve found that the rifle still really prefers the Benjamin Discovery Hollow Point pellets. I’ve had to shoot a few tins of the Crosman HP’s but that’s only when I’ve had to get them from Canadian Tire, as placing an online order wasn’t an option at the time. The gun kinda likes the Crosmans, and they’re my “B” choice.

All other attempts at feeding different pellets to this gun have been abysmal failures….(and I mean, like trying to put toothpaste back in a tube failures, I sh*t you not…)

The attached target is 25 ½” circles, shot seated with a rested bipod, using the Crosmans @ 10m. The 19/25 pleases me, as a lot of my misses are the Indian, not the arrow.

19 of 25.jpg

All and all, still a great pellet gun, and a great value.

HS