So I ordered from D&L and paid on Monday and it got here today :) I also ordered a Hill pump. I will post thumbs since the pics are huge. For anybody wanting more detail just click on them.

The boxes:

They like their packing peanuts at D&L

A fairly well packed gun. It comes bubble wrapped from the factory.
It includes an instruction manual, allen keys for adjustments, spare o rings, and a quick disconnect. I also ordered a magazine so they included instructions for that.

This pic is just a stock picture since it better shows the whole gun than I would be able to take a picture of.
http://www.dlairgun.com/airgun-image...a%20Lynx_1.jpg

I do not think my pics do this stock justice. It is really nice.

They have laser engraved 495 FPS into it

The stock is the same on left and right sides, so us lefties will have no problems with it.

The cocking arm springs open when pulled on and stops where shown here:

Then you pull it back to where it starts to "cock". The very tip of the lever moves about 1.5" back to the fully cocked position:

Then on the forward stroke when you get back to here and start to push it, it springs closed.

I do not really like this feature as of yet because the blueing is already being worn away and I have only opened it twice. Obviously they have tested it several times at the factory.

I cleaned out the barrel with patches, wee wacker line and gun oil. First patch came out with some metal shavings on it and lots of brown..... I really hope its not rust.

The Hill pump also came well packed with lots of peanuts :P

Got a spare seal kit, desiccant refill and silicone grease as well just in case. Lifetime warranty!

Some assembly required. You will need an adjustable wrench in addition to the tools provided.

Pumping it up for the first time from completely empty took me 265 pumps. I let it rest after every 50 but it only needed cooling for every 50 after 150 or so.
It seem fairly even. These are approximate numbers for pressure.
0-50: 500 psi
51-100: 1000
101-150: 1500
151-200: 2100 (it really started getting warm during these last sessions so pressure was a bit higher)
201-250: 2700
251-265: 3000