Here is an idea I came up with so that I always have a MilDot chart with me when shooting....

I used the Hawke Ballistics Reticle Calculator (BRC) Software to print a custom Scope Label the correct size to fit on the lid of a pellet tin.... You can select various Reticles (I used a 10X Half-Mildot), input the Velocity (950 fps) and BC (0.034), the Zero Range (in my case 40 yards), and the Scope Magnification (I used the 9X maximum on my scope).... and then select the diameter label you want (it's supposed to fit your scope cover).... I selected 2.3" to fit the tin....

My Leapers 3-9 x 32 AO Scope has the "extended" MilDot reticle with two additional dots above the post.... so I just wrote in the distances for the lowest dot and post.... The blue numbers are the full Dots, the black numbers are half-dots.... I printed it on a sticky-back label sheet and cut it out and stuck it on a lid.... Works great !!!

If you change anything on the gun, or change the pellet (or find the BC needs fine tuning), just print another label.... If you don't, just move the lid to the next tin of pellets....

Bob