I installed my PRod trigger group on my 2260 PCP Carbine Grouse Gun.... I used the hammer from a CH2009 (including the adjustable striker screw), and it works flawlessly.... By changing the hammer along with the trigger group, it becomes a bolt-in job, and with the hammer travel set at maximum (full in CCW) the velocity is unchanged from the 22XX trigger group and hammer.... I simply LOVE the 2-stage setup and the adjustablity.... and the far lighter trigger pull, especially when using a heavy hammer spring.... Anyone considering upgrading the trigger on their 22XX should have a look at the PRod trigger group and hammer assembly.... Part numbers are as follows:

PRod Trigger group - 2200-103 (mine didn't come with the safety ball and spring, but it should have, likely fell out before shipping)
Hammer - CH2009A009
Striker - 1763A036
Acetal Pin - CH2009-023 (stops the striker from rotating - not necessary if you run it at max power - ie full CCW)

If you are using the trigger group on a 13XX, you will have to either modify your existing hammer as in the post above, or better yet, make a cylindrical one.... You will also need to file a small flat in the tube as above....

Bob