ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to the new forum

Hello to the new forum

I have spent countless hours reading and learning on the "old" forum, but have never joined in. Airgun Eric's posts have been very interesting and educational for me and no doubt many others. Congratulations on the birth of the new forum! As others here have said, this is well worth supporting so I felt I had to jump in.
    I have been shooting on and off for about 40 years but have only recently been rebitten by the bug. It started off innocently enough last June when I picked up a Benjamin HB 22 pump pistol............you know.......just for a little tin can plinking in the backyard while I waited for the chicken on the BBQ to be done........Well that led to a 2240, then mods, then springers..............I'm sure a few here can relate!

Oh, Man - That's how it starts! You're done now. Awesome bunch of fella's here, lots of knowledge, and always willing help. Enjoy your stay, and welcome!
    Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweatty things!

bested me by 2 years.38 years for me.started airguning 3 years ago hooked on them now.

When the airgun bug bites, he really bites hard and hangs on a long long time. I got back into airguns about a year ago. Hadn't touched or even looked at one for over 50 years. Maybe more like 55 years. I still had the Crosman Shilo from back then and as I had used it very very little when younger, I thought I would try it out to see what it was like. One shot I said, then put it back in the drawer. The rest is history. The was the shot that changed my world. Now, airguns are all I think of. Wife is upset but she is coming around. Welcome to the forum and maybe we'll see you around at one of our shoots. I am from Red Deer and so are a few others on here.

welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay !

+ Reply to Thread