ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to shoot in Toronto?

Where to shoot in Toronto?

Happy New Year, Can anyone tell me where I can practice my air rifle in Toronto Canada ?

THX

There are a couple places off the top of my head...

Scarborough Rifle Club - you need to be a member first... And it may take a while to get your membership. Email them and they should be able to fill you in on the requirements and times. They shoot Wednesdays from 6p-whenever at the Estonia House.

Forest hill Revolver Club - They shoot on Sundays at the Royal York Range between 6pm and 11pm. They are currently open to new members.

The Toronto Sportsmen's Association also uses the Royal York Range - they shoot Sundays 12p-3p and Wednesdays 7-9:30p

I'm still looking for a nice place to shoot that is also open more than a night a week. If you find it, I'm all ears.

Cheers!

the royal york range is closed permanently as of now :(

Quote Originally Posted by gammawolf View Post
    the royal york range is closed permanently as of now :(
    $&@#.

Gak. Just looked it up. The new property owners closed the range down Oct 11 2011.

Looks like it's down to SRC... Unless someone knows another range...

how about an AG club with range access

Hi folks,
    I am new here and am a member of the other national AG forum (as I suspect others maybe) and have recently been trying to raise a number of founding members for a toronto based AG club (open to anyone who wants to drive in.)
    I already have a private range committed to rent us every monday all year (save one monday every second month) exclussively and they have tabled a very reasonable rent already.
    50 foot range with 8 lanes. old small but very functional. 3 powder burner clubs shoot there currently.
    To start we need to incorporate not for profit as a club, register with CSSA as a club and individual members (to get insurance)
    I am hoping to get started with at least 20 serious founders...so far only 15 on the other forum...suprised me really.
    So if you want to shoot longer distance, year round, with others, legally, safely etc.......let me know via this thread.
    When I hit 20 between here and there we will switch to offline email communications to work as a group and get this happening.
    PS I am making NOTHING of this. It is real, legit and i thoght much needed but.....lets see.

Plinkercases

plinkercases.ca

Yes!!!

torontoairgunclub.org

info@torontoairgunclub.org
    Shoot straight and shoot safe

plinkercase.ca

+ Reply to Thread