I have been thinking of joining the dark side and getting a pcp. Problem is I can't decide which one

I have about $800 saved atm not counting CCs and will be saving more. I could a few different routes.

The starter route and get something that might cause more frustration than pleasure.
Cheap gun and cheap pump. (Disco)

A little bit higher quality but still might need some work. Have heard of some QC issues about the Hatsans such as crappy crowns, bad threading on the airtube.
Mid gun and Hill pump. (Hatsans)

Or I could go the route of a more expensive pre regulated externally adjustable gun. This way I can turn it up if I choose to go PAL at a later date without having to buy and regulate another airtube. (I chose the lynx because there is just "something" about the way it looks that I like)
Good gun and Hill pump (Cometa Lynx)

Or I save lots more and get a Shoebox and tank. That would take about all I have saved atm but with only 1 gun seems a bit pointless. I live at least 2 hours away from any place that could do fills or inspections on tanks so a pump or shoebox are the only options. I am a pretty big guy so pumping will not be a problem.

It would be non pal and either .22 or .25. Oh yea I am also left handed and have read that a few guns stocks are not very lefty friendly. There is something about the at44 pump that I do not like and since rapid shooting is not needed a bolt or side lever is not a disadvantage.

Does anybody have any input that could help me decide? Should I go low quality in case I decide that "It is not for me" or should I got quality and give myself the best chance to like it?