ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need something delivered/picked up????

need something delivered/picked up????

March 31/2012

Hey all.

I think this is the section to post this....?

I know it's very short notice but I'm leaving from Ile Perrot just west of Montreal island tomorrow morning to just north of Kingston Ontario to pick up a purchase I have made that is non airgun related but I thought while I'm on my way there someone may be in the process of shipping something to someone between Montreal and Kingston. I can deliver it for you. Just as long as it is not to far off the 401 I'm cool with that.

If you have something, you should get it to me tonight before midnight. I'm leaving around 8 30am ( April 1st 2012). Or maybe you have something to pick up??? Not too large of an object cus I don't have a huge vehicle ( Kia Soul) and on the trip back I will have part of the car with something taking up space so it will leave some room for a gun or parts or whatever but nothing too large. Contact me and let me know what you have and I'll see if it will fit.

If it's either a delivery or pickup maybe the other person on either the delivery/pickup side can meet me along the 401 somewhere to do the exchange and then I won't have to go too much out of my way. Ya know what I mean???

Pm me if you have anything. I'll be checking in every now and then till at least midnight.

Fab
    Remember! Blue side up.

Damn I missed your cut off! I could have used a pizza too.... Damn.....
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

LOL, Ha, I actually had some pizza in Kingston. Went to fill up with gas and decided to fill up my own tank and make my own gas later....lol
    Remember! Blue side up.

+ Reply to Thread