People have known for a long time that "Beeman" pellets (not the newer Chinese-made ones) are in fact H&N pellets that have been re-branded.

So I go poking about a bit ago, and what do I discover? H&N is the most common 'OEM" producer of pellets for the big name companies;

http://www.hn-sport.de/en/company/partnerships.html

Anschutz
Beeman
Beretta
Brenneke
Diana
Feinwerkbau
Fiocchi
Morini
Pardini
Walther
Weihrauch

and interestingly enough- no mention of "Stoeger".

Anyways, I went and looked at all the profiles of the different pellets offered by all these "manufacturers"- and guess what? Yup, all the profiles and essential characteristics are the exact same as those of H&N units. The only differences seem to be a bit of weight change depending on whose "brand" we are looking at.

Also interesting- "RWS" was the former Diana importer for the US. They were bought out by UmarexUSA a few years back- and pellets are still produced under the RWS name- but none are sold through Umarex with the Diana name. The assumption was that "RWS" pellets were in fact "Diana" pellets. Both RWS and Diana-brand pellets- same pellet profiles as H&N. Umarex/UmarexUSA also carries the licensing rights for Walther and Beretta- pellet profiles- yup, they all match.

So- it appears that RWS-branded pellets are in fact H&N, the listing of Diana, Beretta and Walther (Umarex represented, yet no pellets under these brand names listed) seems to also bolster this idea.

There are also quite a group of Italian manufacturers on that list, but no Stoeger, although a couple people believe Stoeger-branded pellets may also be H&N. Can't confirm based on the info provided by H&N, but with all those other Italian companies- why not Stoeger too?

I have been wondering of late why H&N has so many wadcutter/match pellets under different names, and why they seem to have almost "duplicate" pellet profiles in other styles under different names, at different prices. So- it strikes me as being pretty obvious (now) that this huge variety exists as different pellet "manufacturers" are purchasing different products/levels of quality for the own "brand" products.

In any event, it seems alot more people may have been shooting H&N pellets than anyone could have imagined.

Sneaky German b@stards!