ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neighbours?

Neighbours?

Wondering if there are any shooters in my neck of the woods...York region or Georgina area of Lake Simcoe Ont.. I am close to Sibald`s Point Provincial Park. Been shooting alone far too often. More shooters...more fun!

how far from ottawa ? (sorry i'm kinda bad in geos)

Georgina. Sutton and so on are about 50km north of Highway 401 at Toronto/Hwy 400. Add that to Ottawa to Toronto and you'd be looking at a 4.5-ish hour drive- and this is not at the posted speed limits.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I got stopped for speeding on the way to a shoot. Managed to talk my way out of the ticket. After driving away I started thinking of how many guns were behind the front seat. Sure glad the windows were tinted. We had 10 assorted rifles and pistols back there. Might have taken a while to explain them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastair View Post
    I got stopped for speeding on the way to a shoot. Managed to talk my way out of the ticket. After driving away I started thinking of how many guns were behind the front seat. Sure glad the windows were tinted. We had 10 assorted rifles and pistols back there. Might have taken a while to explain them all.
    I always treat them as if I am transporting firearms, locked in the trunk if in a car and with cable locks or trigger locks if behind the seat in a pickup or mini-van! Just better all around me thinks!
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

+ Reply to Thread